Doing rapid VIP SLOT updates for Malden Servers every few min. Get yours NOW
Detailed Bug Reports. Do not broadcast mission breaking bugs, PM an Admin with information.
By DannyUK
I was playing on wasteland uk#1 and saw a player running around and had no colour tag above them, I shot them thinking it was an enemy player until it came up teamkill. I immediately apologised to them and explained there was no tag but he didn't say anything. I wanted to know if this is a bug or is it a hack? I have video saved of this moment which if needed can be uploaded.
By smurfsgtchris
Thanks for the bug report but this is just a really common bug. Been around for as long as i can remember. I believe its a problem on Bohemia's side but either way i'm sure both of them are aware of the glitch but considering Arma and its long list of required fixes, it won't be getting handled anytime soon.
By smurfsgtchris
its a problem with either the player who sees no icon or the player with no icon's slot on the server. It can be fixed by changing slots on the team selection screen.
By DannyUK
Ok thanks for explaining what it was, I wasn't sure if it was something the other player was doing. I'll remember that in the future.
By Oscrrr
I believe this has something to do with the View/Render distance when it comes to registering in enemy and team mate tags. This is defiantly to do with the base game and not to do with the server
By RoidRage
Oscrrr wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:04 pm
I believe this has something to do with the View/Render distance when it comes to registering in enemy and team mate tags. This is defiantly to do with the base game and not to do with the server
Nothing to do with view / render. Its a game engine error where certain units dont get assigned UIDs and they glitch out.
By Oscrrr
RoidRage wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:55 pm
Oscrrr wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:04 pm
Nothing to do with view / render. Its a game engine error where certain units dont get assigned UIDs and they glitch out.
Oh ok, I guess you would know more then me :D I just thought it was to do with the Render Scailing. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

"There are players who actually use the weap[…]

Hey Bill, when one of the recruiting admins review[…]

Recruitment

Accepted.

I lost my stats?

Hello there! so first of check out this link : ht[…]