Would you like to Support SaMatra and get VIP slot? Check out our SaMatra Support Package codefourgaming.com/donations
Want to apply for [C4G]? Post here!

Moderator: forum mod

By Saul Goodman
-----------------------------------------
Application Format
-----------------------------------------

In-Game Name: ゥ | Saul™

Steam ID: 76561198061967180

-ARMA INFO-

Player Profile Name (exactly): ゥ | Saul™

Player ID's (found within your player profile)
- ARMA II: N/A
- ARMA III: 76561198061967180

Will you use Team Speak?: I have switched over to Discord for convenience, I'm in both the KOTH and Codefour servers. If it really matters I can switch back to TS.

What C4G servers do you play on?: Currently playing on KOTH US1 1944, but have played on mostly C4G servers such as wasteland since 2014-2015.
Why do you want to join the C4G community, what do you hope to do whilst part of it? (50 word min.) I love the C4G community and I've been a part of it for awhile, I've met a lot of great people who I call friends now and play with regularly. I want to officially become a part of the community so that I can become closer with the people involved, and finally become a part of what I've loved for the past few years. I hope to be able to help out new people joining our servers more than I already try. I feel like there's more I could be doing seeing as I am usually active on your servers, I'd really like to give back to the community in any way that I can. :)
Enhanced Movement

LOVE ME SOME ENHANCED MOVEMENT

help vip

Please fill out the questions in order to help u[…]

V.I.P donation

Thank you !

Below are is a picture of the popup that shows up […]