Would you like to Support SaMatra and get VIP slot? Check out our SaMatra Support Package codefourgaming.com/donations
Want to apply for [C4G]? Post here!

Moderator: forum mod

By Helmut99
Application Format

1) In-Game Name: Helmut

2) Age: 18

3) Steam ID: 76561198101131022

4) Will you use Team Speak? I will use the teamspeak, I have been using teamspeak for a long time now and I will most likely bring my friends over to it as well to play on.

5) What C4G servers do you play on? Recently I have been playing on the RHS EU one mainly because i'm from Ireland and I like the fair balance of vehicles and weapons on RHS, I also play 1944 from time to time with my friends because we think its a fun game mode. I plan on playing the regular Infantry mode the next time it gets a wipe so I can start fresh off again.

6) Why do you want to join the C4G community? I want to join the C4G community because recently when I have been playing on the RHS and 1944 servers I have been meeting new people/seeing new people from C4G and they are really friendly and comfortable to play with. I feel like I would fit in because I'm friendly and I dont cause any toxicity to much people. I've also been active recently on the RHS and 1944 mods recently and I continue to be active and in the future or soon enough I would like to be a staff member on C4G to help people out and to have fun with others and make sure people have the best experience, as well as that on the RHS mod it feels like people are close together because you get to know the names of people whilst playing with them.

7) Are there any admins or members of codefourgaming that might be willing to vouch for you? Not really, unless any of them have seen me in-game then im not sure, I haven't made much friends/contact with any staff members but I will try and do that.

8) What's your favourite weapon/vehicle/playstyle? I've mainly been playing RHS and when i'm on the Americans I use the M4 PIP and on russians I use the AK74 mainly, I like to play up close because I'm not really into the sniper play unless I feel like it at times. I also like piloting from time to time. My favourite vehicles are the sole GAZ's and HMMV's, when I play 1944 I play up close as well with the standard vehicles and weapons.

9) Have you been banned from codefourgaming servers or other king of the hill comunities before? A long time ago I believe I was banned for the money hack where you went into your files and hacked money in, it was a stupid mistake and I regret doing it. However now I am unbanned and I am clean and continue to play fairly.
By Jen
Application denied, for further information Please contact me in private here, or on teamspeak.
By Helmut99
Could I get a review on my application please. The last time I applied I was declined for too little hours but now I believe I have more hours in total.
By ItzEdInYourBed
Great guy, we go wayyy back, also plays Arma 3 a LOT.
By Wasabi
Your application was reviewed and approved, welcome to Code Four Gaming!
Ping an admin in TeamSpeak/Discord to get your C4G tags in each app! Be sure to give us your alias for each app so that we can recognize you.
Don't forget to sign up on our units page https://units.arma3.com/unit/c4g
No VIP Help!

Did I do something not right here? 15 views no ans[…]

Randomly Kicked

Hello. I'd like to report an issue where I am repe[…]

+1 Friendly Guy good to have around

Steam64id: 76561198029699320 Thank you for your i[…]