Would you like to Support SaMatra and get VIP slot? Check out our SaMatra Support Package codefourgaming.com/donations
Want to apply for [C4G]? Post here!

Moderator: forum mod

By Lars Johnson
Application Format

1) In-Game Name: Lars Johnson

2) Age: 18

3) Steam ID: ( http://steamidfinder.com/ ) STEAM_1:1:62982854

4) Will you use Team Speak? Yes, But however, im alot on discord with my friends while we play KOTH

5) What C4G servers do you play on? RHS EU2 Infantry

6) Why do you want to join the C4G community? I have been playing Arma 3 since it came out, one of my favourite game modes have been KOTH, And I have been playing over 3400 hours on Arma 3. I also just donated for a reserved slot, and I feel like I want to be a part of this community aswell.

7) Are there any admins or members of codefourgaming that might be willing to vouch for you? Not that i know of.

8) What's your favourite weapon/vehicle/playstyle? I realy love flying Helis, and since i only/mostly play infantry I like to transport troops to the AO. Favourite gun is Sniper.

9) Have you been banned from codefourgaming servers or other king of the hill comunities before? No.
By Wasabi
You need a few more hours on our servers, but you're pretty close. So keep playing and apply again in a weeks time. You're also welcome to ping me on our discord in a week or so and I'll review the application again

Please fill out the questions in order to help us […]

Vip no work

Please fill out the questions in order to help us […]

Jester Member Application

pushing me off the towers all the time.. +1

Map rotation #EU2 RHS

Personally, we are lacking Charkia which i see too[…]