Would you like to Support SaMatra and get VIP slot? Check out our SaMatra Support Package codefourgaming.com/donations
Want to apply for [C4G]? Post here!

Moderator: forum mod

By FrenchEyes
Application Format

1) In-Game Name: FrenchEyes

2) Age: 17

3) Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/FrenchEyes/ - STEAM_1:1:62257487

4) Will you use Team Speak? Yes

5) What C4G servers do you play on? RHS EU #1, RHS EU #2, RHS US #1

6) Why do you want to join the C4G community? Because since they've gotten the RHS mods i've gotten used to playing with the community and now that i've settled i want to join it and be a part of this community.

7) Are there any admins or members of codefourgaming that might be willing to vouch for you? I've played with Lewis, Arctic and Marty I'm an old HT member so Maxime and Malte can also vouch for me.

8) What's your favourite weapon/vehicle/playstyle? I really like infantry servers on RHS, thanks to the modded weapons they've given me interest in playing KOTH again, as i previously got bored of vanilla KOTH. I personally prefer Vanilla NO JETS server when it comes to vehicular play, because its less "old" and because i find that RHS Vehicles are extremely expensive.

9) Have you been banned from codefourgaming servers or other king of the hill comunities before? No, never.

Please fill out the questions in order to help us […]

Vip no work

Please fill out the questions in order to help us […]

Jester Member Application

pushing me off the towers all the time.. +1

Map rotation #EU2 RHS

Personally, we are lacking Charkia which i see too[…]