Doing rapid VIP SLOT updates for Malden Servers every few min. Get yours NOW
Post here or request a new category be added!
google translate sorry
addon rule king of the hill

Hello I am a player who likes to have fun on the arma server I would like the rules of banishment to be more punitive for the troll especially when the troll has a high level example level 10 he is supposed to know the rules of the minimum teamkill carkill kamikaze And other or who annoys these comrade by destroying their vehicle has the base to repeat, this troll it happiness of banner is not enough because it left the server and went over again this stupidity on another server and after 1 hour it Come back and start again without getting caught it would have to harden the rule especially when this troll has a high level these person will have to take a banner in several days and not in heur, another thing I do a lot helicopter transport or ghost when we come back The base to bring the members of team to the battlefield arrived at the base on this fact shot on the gun or lance rocket by its own equi Pe has the base and the transport vehicle has destroyed by his own team, knowing that for the vehicle to be invulnerable a time of 10 seconds is necessary once laid on the ground, I it is not if it is possible but it Would need that when a member of his team repeatedly shoots at the base on an allied vehicle it should automatically do this ejected from the server and have an indication on are profile that tells the admin an offender is on the server and is being monitored

french
ajoute règle king of the hill
bonjour je suis un joueur qui aime s'amuser sur les serveur arma je souhaiterait que les règle du bannissement soit plus punitive pour le troll surtout quand le troll a un level élevé exemple niveau 10 il est censé connaitre les règle au minimum des teamkill carkill kamikaze et autre ou qui embête ces camarade en détruisant leur véhicule a la base a répétition ,ce troll ce prend 1heur de banne c'est pas assez parce qu il va quitté le serveur et allé recommencé ces bêtise sur un autre serveur et après 1 heur il reviens et recommence sans ce faire attrapé il faudrait durcir les règle surtout quand ce troll a un level élevé ces personne devrai ce prendre un banne en plusieurs journée et non en heur , autre chose je fait beaucoup hélicoptère de transport ou de ghost quand on reviens a la base pour amené les membre de sont équipe au champ de bataille arrivé a la base on ce fait tiré dessus au fusil ou au lance rocket par sa propre équipe a la base et le véhicule de transport ce fait détruire par sa propre équipe ,sachant que pour que le véhicule sont invulnérable un temps de 10 seconde est nécessaire une fois posé au sol ,je c'est pas si c'est possible mais il faudrait que quand un membre de son équipe tire a répétition a la base sur un véhicule alliée il devrait automatiquement ce faire éjecté du serveur et avoir une indication sur sont profil qui indique au admin un délinquant est sur le serveur et est a surveillé

Thank you in the hope that the admin will read this and will make the necessary for the pleasure of the player who is the for played

merci en espérant que les admin liront ceci et feront le nécessaire pour le plaisir des joueur qui sont la pour joué

Good game to all

"There are players who actually use the weap[…]

Hey Bill, when one of the recruiting admins review[…]

Recruitment

Accepted.

I lost my stats?

Hello there! so first of check out this link : ht[…]