Doing rapid VIP SLOT updates for Malden Servers every few min. Get yours NOW

Moderator: forum mod

By bananomet
Hello,

Your Player Name in game: bananomet PC
Person complaint is about: Black C4G, Remember Sega [C4G], Aquila [C4G] -
Which server did this happen on: KOTH 1944 C4G
What happened: Got baned for no reason for 7 days, when asked, i was told "spawn camping with plane". Whole conversation can be found on discord #koth-ironfront room.

There is no rule about spawn killing with a plane and yet i got baned for it. Couple of other admins confirmed the 300m no camp zone is for ground units only. Ironicaly Aquila himself said its for ground units only last week and then he bans me for it yesterday.

From discord #report a player room:
Beam.pro/only1england - last thursday 12:33 yes you have to be more than 300m out of the safe zone
Aquila [C4G] - last thursday 12:33 thats ground units

From your forums:
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1009
smurfsgtchris: "I believe you may have misread the rule board slightly, The spawn camping rule only applies to ground units."

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=909
and here Riddle talking specificaly about "planes do not follow this rule"

After presenting these, the admins stoped comunicating, so i am forced to file this complaint.

I dont think its lack of knowledge of own server rules, but those people general dislike in me, because not willing to lick their boots. People like this think that admins can do anything and abuse their power, i have seen it more than once in past.

(for said affected admins - dont even try to edit or delete posts about this on discord, i have everything screenshoted)

Have a nice day.
By Tim Irish
Thanks for posting your concern, I'll be looking into this and getting back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks.
By bananomet
Ok thanks for the reply.

PS: found also this if that helps: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=479

"Samatra does not want spawn camping to be enforced so we changed, he considers engaging reinforcements heading to the zone to be a part of the gamemode."
By Tim Irish
No problem.

Although searching through old forum posts doesn't do a whole lot, especially since its old.

As stated on our rule page:
"Above are subject to change at anytime, thank-you for your cooperation. For further information or questions please proceed to our forums. Above rules are generic please respect custom server rules at all costs."

The post you had linked is old and outdated. Basically what happened is that the communities couldn't agree on a set of rules in regards to camping, so it was left to the server owners to implement the rules specifically for their server.

The rules for 1944, I have created and implemented.

As I stated in my previous response, I will look into this and get back to you.

Please allow some time for a response due to me being fairly busy with work and what not.

Thanks!
By bananomet
I had no intention to sound sarcastic, just wanted to thank you for looking into this.

Please fill out the questions in order to help us […]

Thank you for the report, the player has been deal[…]

Banned

Your Player Name: s0tic Person complaint is about:[…]

donation?

Please fill out the questions in order to help u[…]