By BillRampage
-----------------------------------------
Application Format
-----------------------------------------

In-Game Name: BillRampage

Steam ID: dancingcayote2 (Rampage)

-ARMA INFO-

Player Profile Name (exactly):BillRampage

Player ID's (found within your player profile)
- ARMA II:
- ARMA III:76561198155078624

Will you use Team Speak?: Yes

What C4G servers do you play on?: Codefour Infantry Only server

Why do you want to join the C4G community, what do you hope to do whilst part of it?
I have quite a few friends in c4g. Pretty much the only servers I play are C4G servers. I have been on the server for nearly a year now. I would like to join a koth community so I can play with more people instead of always playing alone. I like playing with allot of the c4g members and they have recommended that I try to join the c4g community. I play ALLOT, I'm on just about every night and if I did become an admin at some point I would be able to monitor in game behavior quiet allot. I record all my game play as well, so any rule breaking can be easily reported.
:twisted: See you all in my cross hairs :twisted:
By dr. errl
i've been playing with Bill the past few nights and he's a good guy. active in game and comes in teamspeak to chill. +1
Hey Bill, when one of the recruiting admins reviews this they will let you know whether you have been accepted or denied. I would expect a reply soon. I wish you the best!
By BillRampage
Seeing how pheonix had his recruitment post up for a day and it got accepted. I think it's fair to think Iv been denied.
Welcome to C4G Bill!
VIP Help Please

Please fill out the questions in order to help us […]

GhostInfection KOTH

Please fill out the questions in order to help u[…]

Thanks guys :)

"There are players who actually use the weap[…]