Would you like to Support SaMatra and get VIP slot? Check out our SaMatra Support Package codefourgaming.com/donations
Got problems with the servers or WS launcher. Post here and we will get back to you shortly

Moderator: forum mod

By Bean
When ever i try to join the server there is a message that says

You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.staszow_island, lib_arty_scripts, ww2_assets_c_characters_germans_c_ger_wehrmacht, ww2_assets_c_characters_soviets_c_sov_rkka, ww2_terrains_c_worlds_staszoe_c, ww2_assets_c_weapons_ammoboxes_c, ww2_assets_c_weapons_recoil_c, cup_misc3_config

Does anyone know how to fix this so i can play on the server?
By ZingyLeemur
hey i downloaded them mods but i seen someone typed something about a dependency issue and a legacy bug that cant be fixed cause of the engine im new to pc so what does this mean an is the mod playable
By RoidRage
ZingyLeemur wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:20 am
hey i downloaded them mods but i seen someone typed something about a dependency issue and a legacy bug that cant be fixed cause of the engine im new to pc so what does this mean an is the mod playable
Just delete all the mods you need to play on this server and download fresh copies.
By SackLamb
i also been trying to get in, this "update" made it near impossible. i cant remember the last time i had to delete my files to update anything.. kinda weird.. :|
By SackLamb
never mind i got it.. my computer was being the idiot.. and i was the dummy operating it lol
By RoidRage
SackLamb wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:51 pm
never mind i got it.. my computer was being the idiot.. and i was the dummy operating it lol
All good. Shit happens.
VIP Not working

Important READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: VIP skins take[…]

RedBeetEgg Membership Application

----------------------------------------- Applicat[…]

Your application was approved, welcome to Code Fou[…]

EU 2 RHS Koth suggestion

Got only 2 suggestions so far that i want to see c[…]