Would you like to Support SaMatra and get VIP slot? Check out our SaMatra Support Package codefourgaming.com/donations
Want to apply for [C4G]? Post here!

Moderator: forum mod

By GhostshotTV
-----------------------------------------
Application Format
-----------------------------------------

In-Game Name:

Steam ID: ( http://steamidfinder.com/ ) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121233791

-ARMA INFO-

Player Profile Name (exactly): [TAG] Ghost§hot

Player ID's (found within your player profile)
- ARMA II:
- ARMA III:

Will you use Team Speak?: yes

What C4G servers do you play on?: Mainly Malden life no tower but if not then Server 4 infantry only

Why do you want to join the C4G community, what do you hope to do whilst part of it? (50 word min.) I honestly have been into communities and since I am out of a community I have so much free time and I would like to spend it doing something good and helping keep a community clean of Griefers hackers and other people who don't enjoy games to the fullest without being trolls or anything like. Since I started playing king of the hill on this communities servers I have had so much fun Sitting a click up getting kills from a heli, helping to guide people with binoculars, Doing ifrit drops on big groups with friends and other players, and even getting help from the admins was a nice experience!! Although I have been on this server for one week it feels like I have been here forever and been part of the community for ages. so in return of you guys making my experience great I would like to help make others experiences great and guide other players to a fun loving environment. Anyways too much has been said if you would like to hear more feel free to contact me through my steam. Thank you!!! PS. I record all gameplay
Mortar's

Was wondering if we can bring Mortars to Koth modd[…]

VIP activation

Hi, the skins are still not available (at least […]

Reserved slot not working.

Looks like you manually donated instead of going t[…]

Resolved on Discord.