Would you like to Support SaMatra and get VIP slot? Check out our SaMatra Support Package codefourgaming.com/donations
Detailed Bug Reports. Do not broadcast mission breaking bugs, PM an Admin with information.

Moderator: forum mod

By Idiot 2
I try to try to join your server and it gives me an error message ( BattlEye: Client is not responding) every time after being in the server from a minute or two. It only happens on your server I can play any other server and it works just fine. My in game name is Idiot 2. I try to play on the Infantry US # 4 server. I hope I can get this fixed. I like playing on your servers. I am not understanding what the problem might be. Any suggestions?
By Idiot 2
I posted this in the wrong place sorry half asleep. Should have been in troubleshooting.
By Wasabi
Idiot 2 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:50 am
I try to try to join your server and it gives me an error message ( BattlEye: Client is not responding) every time after being in the server from a minute or two. It only happens on your server I can play any other server and it works just fine. My in game name is Idiot 2. I try to play on the Infantry US # 4 server. I hope I can get this fixed. I like playing on your servers. I am not understanding what the problem might be. Any suggestions?
It's a battleye/arma bug that will go away after server restart. We restarted US4 last night so try and see if you can join now.
Spurz Reapplication :)

Hello there! Just reapplying after acquiring quite[…]

Lol it's been happening to me every single day sin[…]

VIP help

did you just post your debit card number

Important READ THIS BEFORE POSTING: VIP skins take[…]